Algumas citações sobre design, ou que podem ser aplicada ao design, do site
- “Design creates culture. Culture shapes values. Values determine the future.” Robert L. Peters
- “Design is creativity with strategy” Rob Curedale
- “Design is the conscious effort to impose a meaningful order.” Victor Papanek
- “The challenge is for the graphic designer to turn data into information and information into messages of meaning.” Katherine McCoy
- “I’ve been amazed at how often those outside the discipline of design assume that what designers do is decoration. Good design is problem solving.” Jeffrey Veen
- “Design is the fundamental soul of a human-made creation that ends up expressing itself in successive outer layers of the product or service.” Steve Jobs“
- “Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working.” Pablo Picasso
- “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” Albert Einstein
- “The client may be king, but he’s not the art director.” Von R. Glitschka
- “Begin with the end in mind.” Lana Rigsby
- “Deal with difficult while it is yeat easy; Deal with the great while it is yet small.” Tao Te Ching
- “Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.” Thomas Edison
- “There´s no shortcut for greatness.” Yasin Japardi
- “The enemy of every author is not piracy, but obscurity.” Chris Anderson
- “Do, or do not. There is no “try”. Yoda
E esta é uma das minhas favoritas:
“A customer is the most important visitor on our premises.
He is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him.
He is not an interruption of our work. He is the purpose of it.
He is not an outsider to our business. He is part of it.
We are not doing him a favour by serving him. He is doing us a favour by giving us the opportunity to do so.” Mahatma Gandhi